Saturday 5 June 2010

ceramics doesnt have to be in one piece!



I haven't blogged in a while, sorry about that.
I cant actually believe how busy i've been with university... but it seems it was all worth it as I've GOT MY DEGREE!!!
due to the fact i've actually started to relax...i'm suffering with a cold!
but it was all worth it! :o)

I've always loved the thought of test pieces, I like how they go into the kiln, and there is no pressure about them having to look pretty or beautiful...they are just purely tests...
but sometime you get a few gems...

i haven't shown much of my Ceramic work on this blog so here are a few pictures...

I made some crocheted bowls and dipped them into porcelain slip.


who said broken ceramics couldn't be functional!?


So there it is...My test pieces, I think they are special in there own right.

xox

1 comment: