Friday 12 March 2010





I havnt blogged in such a long time, mostly because of uni work. so I'm going to make the most of this spare time (while i'm waiting for the time to come for me to go and see my most favourite band at the moment... i can not wait!!!)

so anyway, here is what i've been up to...

I love crocheting these flowers, I like to experiment with the colours to see which look good together...

so here are a few examples:



The hair clips are my favourite, mostly because I love to wear pretty things in my hair.

Here is Beryl the Bumblebee, I made her for my lovely friend Gemma, and found the perfect person to photograph her with... Prince William...I think she would fit in very well with the family!...dont you??
Also my commission is going very well...Here is where I'm up to:

I was getting very impatient looking at the towers of granny squares I had, so I decided to start putting them together. I cant wait to see it all finished!

I've been getting on well with my ceramic aswell, I feel alot happier in my final year at uni. I'm really content with what I'm making at the moment:

Ill post more pictures of my ceramics next week...

xox

3 comments:

  1. The blanket looks amazing hun, you're doing so well with it!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! its getting there! :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers. They are fun to do. But the blanket looks great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete