Monday 25 January 2010

My new Cowl, and meet Nee! :o)

Today has been a good day, I've had such a laugh with a few of my gorgeous friends at uni...more on that in a minute!
first though...
Yesterday I finished this "Cowl". Its lovely and I'm so proud of it!
I added the flower, to make it more feminine. I think the contrast of the green and orange is really interesting, and I added a button in the middle of the flower which has a ship on it.
It goes with my obsession of old boats and pirate ships.
i love it! :o)

Today was really busy in the ceramics room, and I cant work when it's busy, so I went into the Jewellery/Metalwork room to work in my sketch book... and ended up making this:-
This is Nee the Neanderthal, I made him while playing with some modeling clay.
he now lives on my lovely friend Gemma's desk...So he can make her smile!
I think he does his job...You cant help but to smile when you look at him!
xox

1 comment:

  1. Aww, he looks ace hun, I'll always have a smile while that little guy is watching me work!xx

    ReplyDelete