Friday 29 January 2010

Big news of this week...

Hello Happy Bloggers...
I've took on my first BIG commision...which is rather exciting but I must not let myself get so excited it takes over my uni work.
although its nice that I can work it into my work for uni.

The commision is for a blanket, my mum's friend wants me to make the blanket out of little squares so she made me a template with measurements ect on...

She also bought the wool she wanted me to use...And I was immediately shocked and unable to stop myself from having a root through the 2 bags full!
and of course I started making the granny squares straight away...
I heart Granny Squares...Nuff' said...

This is a scary but exciting "real world" experience and I cant wait to finish this commission so I can feel that feel of fulfillment...
and hopefully the career I've always wanted will get underway
which I'm so fired up for!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wowwweee! The yarn is amazing hun. Good luck, the squares you've already done look epic!xx

    ReplyDelete