Tuesday 19 January 2010

University and stuff...

Woahhh, i think i have a bit of catching up to do as I havnt blogged in a while...
firstly I had a wonderful christmas and birthday, filled with lovely presents and people who can make any rainy day bright.

I finally finished the blanket I was making for my brothers girlfriend, it ended up a belated christmas present because I didnt finish in time...



I think she really liked it, the blanket went straight over her shoulders to keep her warm in this very cold weather, I think I'm going to have to make me one!

I've just started back at uni after a bit of a tough assesment and christmas and a bit of an extension due to the snow...

Yesterday was a bit of a blur, and I feel like I went through the day numb to any kind of feeling.
After a chat with my tutors I felt like I knew what I needed to do and started to get excited by the thought of playing with clay again...So I'm all fired up and experimenting with pattern, and finding out what looks good on the clay and what doesnt...





Stay tuned to see why I'm using pattern, its quite exciting!
:o)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment