Tuesday 25 January 2011

So, my lovely friend Gemma over at, gemmipopdesigns just gave me Stylish Blogger Award, Exciting huh?
Thank you so much i'm all fuzzy and happy!

It seems the award comes with a few jobs...

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award,

2. Share 7 things about yourself,

3. Award 15 Bloggers,

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

so here goes,

1. I love Museums, i am currently volunteering in Chester's Military museum, its incredible, i get to rummage around (carefully) in boxes filled with soldiers diaries, letters, pay books, i get to see photographs of the soldiers so while i'm looking at what was their belongings i have a vivid picture of what the owner looked like, you could say i'm very lucky to have an opportunity like that.

2. I love music, I couldnt live without it, heres a list of my favorites...

Paramore (my ultimate favorite, they have been since I was 15...)

Cheap Trick,

Chapel Club,

Cherry Ghosts ,

Fall Out Boy,

Paper Route, (So much love for them...)

Muse,

Letters to Cleo,

David Bowie,

The Beatles,

Florence and the Machine,

Erasure, (you have my permission to giggle!)
I also love Beethoven, I have a slight obsession with Symphony no. 7 in A Major,op. 92 II- Allegretto. (it gives me goosebumps, everytime!)

3. I am an avid movie goer,my favourite film is The Fall, (Lee Pace, Oufft!) I also liked the film Black Swan. I like tv shows, like Spaced, Flight of the Concords, The Tudors, Merlin and Doctor Who (David Tennant is my favorite Doctor.)

4. I love ceramics, I studied it in University, I own about 6 pieces of Wedgwood ceramics, some have been kindly given to me by a lovely lady I work with, and a few which my mum bought me, I love them. I also own two little Carlton Ware plates, which take pride of place on my wall, I am also very fond of Bernard Leach, if I could meet anyone dead or alive, it would be him!

5. I love crocheting and patchwork/quilting, i'm always making various things. I'm currently crocheting a blanket, trying to use up my yarn, but failing, I bought a few more balls of yarn as I was getting bored of the colours I already owned! my selection of yarn is getting bigger and bigger...

6. I have the best friends and family ever... I hate seeing my friends treated badly, I will stick up for them, everytime!

7. I hate bread, dont ask why, its a weird phobia thing...

so, the 15 bloggers i want to pass the award on to are....
















so there we have it...

Thanks again Gem!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment