So, my lovely friend Gemma over at, gemmipopdesigns just gave me Stylish Blogger Award, Exciting huh?
Thank you so much i'm all fuzzy and happy!
It seems the award comes with a few jobs...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award,
2. Share 7 things about yourself,
3. Award 15 Bloggers,
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
so here goes,
1. I love Museums, i am currently volunteering in Chester's Military museum, its incredible, i get to rummage around (carefully) in boxes filled with soldiers diaries, letters, pay books, i get to see photographs of the soldiers so while i'm looking at what was their belongings i have a vivid picture of what the owner looked like, you could say i'm very lucky to have an opportunity like that.
2. I love music, I couldnt live without it, heres a list of my favorites...
Paramore (my ultimate favorite, they have been since I was 15...)
Cherry Ghosts ,
Fall Out Boy,
Paper Route, (So much love for them...)
Letters to Cleo,
Florence and the Machine,
Erasure, (you have my permission to giggle!)
I also love Beethoven, I have a slight obsession with Symphony no. 7 in A Major,op. 92 II- Allegretto. (it gives me goosebumps, everytime!)
3. I am an avid movie goer,my favourite film is The Fall, (Lee Pace, Oufft!) I also liked the film Black Swan. I like tv shows, like Spaced, Flight of the Concords, The Tudors, Merlin and Doctor Who (David Tennant is my favorite Doctor.)
4. I love ceramics, I studied it in University, I own about 6 pieces of Wedgwood ceramics, some have been kindly given to me by a lovely lady I work with, and a few which my mum bought me, I love them. I also own two little Carlton Ware plates, which take pride of place on my wall, I am also very fond of Bernard Leach, if I could meet anyone dead or alive, it would be him!
5. I love crocheting and patchwork/quilting, i'm always making various things. I'm currently crocheting a blanket, trying to use up my yarn, but failing, I bought a few more balls of yarn as I was getting bored of the colours I already owned! my selection of yarn is getting bigger and bigger...
6. I have the best friends and family ever... I hate seeing my friends treated badly, I will stick up for them, everytime!
7. I hate bread, dont ask why, its a weird phobia thing...
so, the 15 bloggers i want to pass the award on to are....
so there we have it...
Thanks again Gem!